Associated is one of the largest and oldest independent third party administrators on the East Coast. We have two Maryland locations serving a client base including, but not limited to, over 60 Taft-Hartley Funds. Our clients are well established in industries such as grocery stores, building trades, and the private sector. We currently administer plans covering in excess of 262,000 lives under health and welfare, pension, annuity, severance, legal, vacation, apprenticeship training, and scholarship plans.
Our Staff Is Customer Focused
Our services include:
- – Dedicated account executives for personal attention to each client.
- – Knowledgeable call center representatives for friendly assistance and delivery of benefit information, including in-person service (over 24,000 member calls and walk-ins monthly).
- – Accurate and efficient claims processing and enrollment management (more than 51,000 medical and disability claims processed monthly).
- – Timely issuance of over 25,000 pension checks monthly.
- – Coordinated oversight of providers (Rx, dental, vision, care management, preferred medical service providers).
- – Superior communication to participants (we produce and mail Summary Plan Descriptions, customized quarterly newsletters, compliance notifications).
- – Complete compliance monitoring program (COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, PPACA).
- – Flexible and comprehensive reporting to Trustees (full array of accounting and financial reports customized for each client).
- – Best-in-class appeals process.
- – Competitive rates.
Our Company Is Technology Driven
- – State-of-the-Art Claims & Eligibility Software – for auto adjudication of claims, customized calculations and processes.
- – Automated Benefit Information System – 24/7 phone access to benefits information.
- – NETime Internet Tool – 24/7 online access to contributions, beneficiaries, claims, eligibility, disability, retirement, retiree health and pension information.
- – Member-Friendly Website – 24/7 access to benefit information, client and provider links, and downloadable forms.
- – Advanced Phone System – Voice over Private Internet (VoPI) network, automatic call distribution, detailed queue reporting, secure data connections, and disaster recovery.
- – Well-planned Technology Investment – to anticipate upgrades and developments in the industry.
Want to know more? Contact our Marketing Department toll-free at
(866) 323-1551 or in the Baltimore area (410) 683-7754.
Officers and Executives
- Laura Walsh – C.E.O.
- William Jensen – President
- Linda Altman – C.O.O.
- William Antoshak – C.F.O.
- Linda DuVall – C.B.O
- Wendy Chambers – Account Executive
- Debbie Clutts – Account Executive
- Alicia Cochran – Account Executive
- Jeff Ianniello – Account Executive
- David Jensen – Account Executive
- Anne-Marie Sims – Account Executive
- Dale Troll – Account Executive
- Dawn Welch – Account Executive